Do You Know the Value of Your Membership?
Since 1912 your Chamber has been working for you, here's how;
Join The Network
- Over 400 businesses and organizations make up the Chamber Network from Westport to Gualala. Join then in one of the many social events the Chamber organizes;
- Monthly Chamber Mixers
- Ribbon Cuttings used to promote your business, services or products.
- Annual Business Expo Mixer
- Annual Membership Meeting & Awards Event
Marketing and Promotion
Our Goal is to make your business as sfficient and profitable as possible. We understand that you have limited resources and budget. We also understand the need to use multiple formats to promote your business, services and products. We offer many different ways to effortlessly promote your business:
- Publicize in the Chambers weekly electronic "Chamber Member's Bulletin", distributed to both members and non-members in the community
- Get featured on the Chamber's Facebook page, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Market your business though the Chamber website and Visitor Guide/business directory distributed throughout California Welcome Centers, Direct Mail, AAA, Chambers
- Sponsor or participate in the many cimmunity events the Chamber organizes including the Whate Festivals and Fourth of July parade
- Showcase your business in our special member monthly display at the Chamber Office (first come first served)
- Display your brochures at the Chamber of Commerce
- Receive word of mouth referrals
- Get your rack cards sent directly to your target audiences by being included in our vistor, wedding or relocation packets
Education is never a Waste
Social media mystery? Does the thought of setting up a website leave you cold? The Chamber continually brings you important information and assistance through multiple programs and publications:
- Attend business improvement workshops
- Gain valuable information form the 12@12 lunch sessions
- Enjoy pertinent articlles with relevant up to date information in the Chamber's monthly newsletter "The Current"
- Learn about all the benfits offered in our "member orientation" seminars
And the list goes on...
- Benefit from Chamber's advocacy with local government
- Qualify for member-to-member discounts
- Benefit from "Shop Local" promotinos
- Receive the CEO's monthly report emailed directly to you and in The Current
- REceive the CEO's Annual Report
- Free membership mailing labels (one time only)
- Certificate of Origin at discounted prices for members
- Support the Film office's mission to bring filming, commercials and photo shoots to Mendocino County
- Membership in the Chamber is tax deductible as a business expense
- The Chamber id proud to constantly listen and evolve to meet your needs, with new programs being added to bring more and more value to your membership
The Chamber Mission Statement
"To promote, support and improve the business and economic climate within its service area, to enrich the lives of its citizenry and encourage a stronger sense of community"
Join us on this mission....
Sharon Davis, Chief Executive Officer
To learn more about these benfits, don't hesitate to call us at 707-961-6300 or send an email to email@example.com.