Albion River Inn
Albion River Inn's spectacular ocean front lodging and dining create the ambiance for a romantic and relaxing vacation on the Mendocino Coast. Our well appointed Guest rooms and Cottages feature dramatic ocean views with many amenities for your comfort. Located on the ocean, minutes from the historic village of Mendocino, Anderson Valley Wine Country, golf, tennis, State Parks, and beaches. The acclaimed restaurant and bar are open nightly for dinner. The restaurant lawn terrace is the picture perfect setting for small Weddings and Receptions.
- Accommodations - Our 22 well appointed Guest rooms and Cottages feature dramatic ocean views with many amenities.
- Restaurant- Features gorgeous coast ocean views and complimentary breakfast every morning of your stay!
- Weddings - Our oceanfront restaurant, lawn terrace and gardens offer a dazzling setting for your wedding celebration
- Directions - Albion River Inn is located on the ocean side of Coast Highway 1, six miles south of Mendocino Village
- About Your Stay - Enjoy these tips on what to do in the area!
- Accepts less than full week's stay
- Beach Access
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Major Credit Cards
- Meeting Room
- Ocean View
- Pets Allowed in Lodging
The scenic drive to the Mendocino Coast through the redwoods and California wine country via route 101 North and 128 West, takes about 3½ hours from the San Francisco Bay area.